Hannah's Kiwi Art Unisex Shirt

Hannah's Kiwi Art Unisex Shirt

Regular price $25.00
A fan and dear friend of ours drew our kiwi with some amazing art and we loved it so much we put it on a shirt! 90% of profits will still go to saving the birds but the other 10% of this shirt will go straight to Hannah!

100% combed and ring-spun cotton

Size guide

  S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Length (inches) 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Width (inches) 18 20 22 24 26 28 30